Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Stealing Bone again?? Nah...

Lol!!! It just happened again!!! Haha! K. My fault. I gotta admit it. But dis time, i was really more busy than lazy (although i would not completely rule out lazy as a participating factor) One anonymous person asked me if i have finally ran out of idea to crap here in my blog. Of coz not! LOL!! Im full of idea....just dat i havent found the right way and the right time with the right words to express it. Dis same person (dont ask me who coz i have seriously no idea) ask where do i get my inspiration to write all these nonsense everyday?? The answer is simple. It is bcoz there is u as the reader that actually take the valuable time off your precious life to actually read my lifeless and valueless blog...Kinda ironic isnt it? But plz, dont be too hard on urselves for it k.

Today, the moment i took d newspaper up, i saw in d headline "Malaysia Day to finally become a national holiday" and i was like "WAD!?". Turns out, there is dis significance thingie happening about like waaaaaaay back in Sept 16, 1963 and now yearsssssssssssss later, we the descendant of those great people get to enjoy more holidays =) Although personally, dis doesnt have much of a significant impact on my everyday life, but happy stuff is worth to share. Haha

1 comment:

hippo said...

cut down on writing shits k...write something useful ma...hehe