Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Panic! Heart Attack!! Doki doki**

OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! I keep repeating to myself as time passes by and im still stuck wif no progress on my assignment. How did i end up in dis predicament?? Well, i actually have everything prepared out nicely for my 2500 words report on toyota but after 1000words or so, i suffered from a complete brain seizure, ran out of idea, mental blockade, call it watever u want! With not much time remaining, i decided to switch my topic over to AirAsia instead as i've found lots of juicy detail to write.

The progress was pretty gud...In 3 hours, i manage to produce roughly 1500 words and i thought, "hey! how hard can dis be??" Turns out, d final 1000 words was tougher than i thought...But i'll work things out =) I always do....Even if i hv to burn midnite oil until my pants caught fire. LOL! Ok ok. Enuf for 2day...gotta go back to do more brainstorming.

No comments: