Monday, October 5, 2009

Mood oh Mood, where are you?? I need you to finish my assignment~~~

I guess the title said it all. LOL. As i ve posted in my previous post, 1 of my assignment is due dis wednesday n i ve yet to complete it...Truth be told...im still quite far from finishing it. I have all d material n points ready, just doesnt have the mood to put it into words....ZZZZ. Itz not really dat long. Just 2500-3000words. But for sum reason, it feels like my head is in the cloud n i just doesnt knoe want to do wad.

Speaking of head in the cloud, 2day afternoon, i just did 1 of d silliest thing ever. I was planning to go queensbay to settle sumthing. So I left my house n walk all d way outside to d main road junction just to realize; "What am i doing??? SHIT! I was supposed to DRIVE there!!" So i walk back into the carpark just to remembered, i didnt even ask for d car keys from my dad! LOLX!!!

Oh well... Oh well, if any1 saw my mood, plz ask him/her to come back as soon as possible coz d assignments aint gonna complete itself =P

1 comment:

Aileen said...

awww...i ll bring your mood back for u!