Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Just when u think things cant get any better, it always get better =)

As i ve said in my previous post (again n again) i have an assignment to hand in 2molo, turns out im wrong! =) Well, i can c u lotz arent suprised even d slightest. Im not suprised myself. Wif my deteriorating memory, im glad even if i remembered when im having my exam, which of coz as u guys knoe, i totally forgotten about until 2days b4 d darn thing! LOL!!

So i was rejoicing until i continue reading d email my lecturer send me, n he inform me dat class for dis week is cancelled! WOW! Just when i thought things was good, it turns out great!! Wheeeeeeeeee. So once again i found myself loitering around waiting for d deadline to hit again b4 i start doing anything. Dun blame me. Seriously, blame my mood. Just when it was about to reach home, apparently he saw d email b4 me(probably sum of those parallel dimension shits) n goof off sumwhere again.

Well, no assignments to worry about till next week. Guess dis is gonna be a pretty relaxing weekend =)

No comments: