Sunday, September 20, 2009

Recipe to a "GOOD" holiday

Wake up n go to church as usual dis morning. The pastor was preached about sumthing which i could definitely relate too...well, not entirely, but quite surely. 2day was talking bout praying n coping with the departure of a loved one. Of coz, in this case, the loved one went to heaven. For my case, it was still much nearer(compared to There!) n i dun hv to sit the Heaven Airline to reach there....just need cheap airasia =P LOL. But there was really sumthing i could learn from it, especially the part. "Do not feel sad or mourn, but rather rejoice, be happy that they have return to the Lord, the Father in Heaven. Pray! Pray for their departure for they have begin their real life, The life of eternity in Heaven" I was like, WOW! Until yesterday i was still feeling pretty down.

Anyway, had Domino's pizza for lunch n guess wad? Another free pizza for me =) Kinda makes me wonder, Domino's is just 5 minutes ride away from my hse, how come they have been late twice out of the 4 times i ordered them, but my fren which stay in lipsip which is another 5 minutes away, nvr once get a late order. Oh well, i get free pizza, so who am i to complain ^_^

So, started working on my college assignment n man! The whole time while i was working on my assignment, i keep thinking, WHY AM I WASTING MY PRECIOUS HOLIDAY DOING THIS STINKING ASSIGNMENT! Not to mention im having exam after d holiday, so dis is like seriously! AINT MUCH OF A HOLIDAY!

Oh well...gonna continue to enjoy my stinking holiday for now. Till 2molo =)

1 comment:

Aileen said...

guess wat..dominos is just 2 mins walk from my room=p
awww...work hard on assignments ya dun sleep too much=)