Monday, September 21, 2009

Late Nite Update! Lolx

Ok, did any1 notice anything different bout my blog?? Hehe...
Guess #1
Itz more retarded than b4
Guess #2
Itz more active??
Guess #3
Got a nice nite skyline picture in my header

The answer IS.......#3!!!!!!!!!! Woohoo.
Yeap, yesterday nite i spend sum time fiddling around wif d templates design n such n decided to add sumthing new over my blog. I even tried to learn d html scripting to custom design my own templates. In the end, i spend most of time 2day to learn how to do so, n leach stuff off ppl's templates n custom make my own templates....though still no luck so far. haha. But im getting closer...if i hv d mood to continue 2molo, u may well c a completely different blog d day after....
In fact, u would DEFINITELY c a completely new blog 2molo coz either i managed to do sumthing bout d html scripting, or i move my blog over to wordpress.
Reason being, a fren told me wordpress was much better, n after fiddling it around for half hour dis afternoon, i gotta agree it is more sophisticated compared to blogspot, although blogspot is much more user friendly in terms of the interface.

Oh well...either way, look forward to these changes =)

1 comment:

Aileen said...

change to wordpress ya!=)