Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Another Productive Day, yet Another UNPRODUCTIVE Holiday

Normal days are there so u can work, study or doing sumthing gud n contributing. Holidays are there so u can rest n relax n be ready to fite again on normal days. So can sumbody tell me why am i wasting my time looking for material to do my assignment which will due after the holiday DURING my holiday when CLEARLY i should be RESTING n ENJOYING T.T *dun get me wrong, doing is assignment is fun too =) but only the part whenu get a gud marks for it xD*

Stupid stupid retarded report. ZZZ. Here i am, in the middle of my holiday, looking at ntg but "information", "data", "knowledge", "management", "system" n wat-not. GRRRR. In terms of a normal day, 2day was indeed very productive, but in terms of holday...well 2day was shitty!!

1st of all, my dad woke me up early in the morning n ask me to fetch my mom to work instead without any apparent reason. So, i end up waking up early in the morning during my holiday, depite d fact i slept at d wee hour in the morning(NO, i did not go curi ayam!) n wasted whole days staring at my computer....Ok, i would hv stare at my computer for d whole day too even if im not doing my assignment but datz not my point here..

Who the hell even come out wif the whole education system, the whole meaning, the whole freaking existence anyway! I say we build a time machine, go back in time, n shoot the darn person down...of coz, without education, i doubt we could build a puny little clock, let alone a time machine....sigh...reality is depressing...so better go n enjoy my sweet dream =)

No comments: