Saturday, September 19, 2009

Grrrr Geram!!!!

GRRRRRR!!!!!! 2day, my holiday officially start n im freaking mad now! Last week, my lecturer insist that he wan to have a class 2day n said that he will let us off early. 2day, when i went there, the only thing there is a not saying, "Today's class 19/09/09 has been cancelled. Class as usual at 26/09/09" WTH MAN! U freaking insisted on hving a freaking class on a freaking holiday n without notifying us earlier, u cancelled d freaking class just by leaving us a note! GRRRRRRR! GERAM GERAM GERAM!!! N there wasnt even any earlier notification! What kind of lecturer is that U TELL ME!?

Grrr...Anyway, my sis is back for raya holiday, so that means, more hair to be sweep every nite...Im telling u...ITZ NIGHTMARE, LIKE SERIOUSLY! She doesnt just drop 3 or 4 hairs...she practically shed hundreds of them! (ok, i might hv exaggerated a bit =P) Oh well, enuf ranting for 2day, gotta start my holiday college assignments. Cya soon =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha...luckily my room is carpeted so cant see the thousands literally hair on my floor!=p