Saturday, September 26, 2009

Alamak....Overshot..Pass 12 d =P

Oh my om my..Lookey dat time..GOSH! Itz 12.15 am already. Time flies when u r having fun. Hehe. Was watching television wif my mom n without noticing, hours hv passed! =)

So, a little recap on 2day...erm...i mean, yesterday. I went down to the minimart below my apartment to buy sum bread n the uncle there happen to be chatting wif sum neighbor. Without noticing, i sorta just tag along in their conversation. We talk bout so many things, such as d recent problems wif the lamp-post on d main road outside my hse. Itz a steep hill road, surrounded by tree so basically, itz total darkness. So d resident nearby r pretty worried as dis pose a serious threat not only to passing motorist but to us as well. I ended up spending roughly 1 hour there chatting wif 3 uncles. Only after leaving did i notice wad i just done...MY GOODNESS!!! I just stand right there n talk wif 3 balding-white haired uncles as though im one of them. LOLz. Age must be catching up wif me. zzz

Hmmm... got a few more stuffs to add...but sumhow cant recent them....ARGHH. I ll update them later after i clear my head abit...Nd to catch sum sleep for my class later =) Till then.

No comments: