Monday, March 30, 2009

Hurray!!

Recently, i decided to, on a whim, why not, turn 22. Basically, there is no bad side of turning 22 except that, an even more obvious decline in my memory, which wasnt exactly nimble to begin with. Also, my body grew tired faster. I found myself sleepy right after i wake up from a nap.... A 12 hour one! This birthday was the same as every other birthday, and a LOT, (LLLOOOTTT) of ppl forgotten bout mine bday. So the last few hour b4 my birthday, i hv to REMIND everyone that it was MY birthday, n luckily, quite a lot of ppl wishes me after that. One thing i doesnt understand, why did i receive more wishes from automated websites and online friends than from those who i always thought were my buddy (some fren they r!) Aside from all that, i m still pretty much a very fit human (BOY AM I!), with a brain that is not always, but constantly thinking of ....

=> NOTHING

I mean my mind might not be lethal as before. But i can assure you all that my mind is still as sharp as a steeltrap. Although i believe that NOTHING can be as STUPID as a steeltrap. Pretty much nothing, except the government and politician that is. And even so, what little working brain molecular that i have left is all but dedicated in the region of....

=> REPRODUCTION

Certain gender of the opposite sex blame guy for being the "sexual" being they are. We, man, always get the downfall of stuff. Even though sex is a vital part of continuation of a species. I mean, look at dragonflies while they are mating in the sky.. are they smiling? Of coz not! Coz they understand that if they don't do it right, all the other insects will laugh at them. Thats the bad thing of doing it right out in the open. But itz also to ensure that they can mate properly, so that come spring, there will be millions of baby dragonflies, breaking out of the egg, or cocoon, or watever, standing up on their wobbly tiny little feet, n swoosh, get eaten by mr praying mantis who has been waitng all season for this. We man are trying to seriously continue the generation of mankind, but women tend to accuse us of just wanting to get laid. Though i cant actually swear to God that the statement aren't true, but, even so, im all but this thing....

=> OLD & USELESS

So, aside from all those stuff i mentioned above, im still a fine specimen of a human, easily mistaken as brad pitt and tom cruise. So if u ever see me on the street out there, plz dont try to get an autograph....If u did, it will cost ya!

No comments: