Saturday, December 19, 2009

Big Big Screen to Watch my Anime ^^

Just recently, i brought a laptop back in the pc fair n it was HDMI ready. At the same time, i happen to hv a spare HDMI cable and i try hooking the laptop to my tv n i was like whoa! My 42" tv jut bcome my new monitor! xD

So i instantly watch my HD version of Gundam 00 on it n i hv to say, it was uber satisfying! Now im on a downloading spree, putting my hand on every gud anime there is out there waiting to be awe in front of my TV. Wakakakaka.

On another note, one of my fren asked me if im hooked up to posting picture in my blog coz yesterday post doesnt really require any picture but still, i did. The answer is, YES!!! Im pretty addicted to posting picture in my blog coz it really make my otherwise dull blog look my lively-ish. So, yea, 2day post will feature picture as well.


So, on Thursday, i went to BJ court to do some gadgets shopping. Yes, gadgets...i am a geek...dun expect to c me shopping for cloth... The last time i shop for cloth, it took me only about 5 minutes and rm60 to buy 3 t-shirts. So you can see im not one to waste my time shopping for cloth. If i spend more than 15 minutes shopping for cloth, i ll deem myself to be not in the mood and stop wasting anymore time shopping n instead go back home to my glue myself in front of the computer. Anyway, back to the BJ story...so i happen to walk past this lego exhibition and boy, does it bring back some good-ol memories of my childhood playing with lego....

Cool eh?? Of coz, lego back in those day arent so sophisticated yet and the level of detail is far from what is possible today....Kinda make me wanna go get myself a jumbo set of lego now =)

Well, anyway, that's all for today.... Till next time^^

No comments: