Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Wat is dis???? Lolx. haha

Recently, im getting old....Im not just saying those year by year aging. I mean old, as in OLD!!!! Lately, i seem to be tired all d time. Not to mention i get worn out easily. Then my body joints n muscles seem to ache occasionally. To top it off, my memory just got WORST! Those of u who hv knoe me long enuf should well knoe dat my memory sux, now it just got even terrible.... LOLX! So watz next??? White hair?? (datz pretty cool actually =P save me d money of actually bleaching it in a saloon. hahaha) Last time i can easily stay up late into d nite or just sleep for a measly few hours every day, but now, i seem to be sleepy at every possible chances (at home, in d car etc etc) n even at every not possible chances (in d class, at work etc etc LOLX!!!!) Right at dis very moment of me typing dis blog, i can feel my body cell just aged a good few years older.... haihz...

On another side note, 2day i went to lunch wif a fren. So, here's the thing. I m a frequent foyer hugger. So i can c usually dat ppl who actually drive into d foyer to drop ppl r :
a) BF dropping GF
b) Parent dropping daughter/son
If itz guy dropping guys, they NVR, NEVER EVER drive into d foyer. Probably it is an unwritten law, or taboo dat is practise throughout d world by d guys, for d guys. But 2day, i hv broken dis taboo.... After d luncheon, as i was dropping dis fren of mine, which just so happen to be a GUY!, i drove into d foyer...into d middle of it TO TOP IT OFF, n he get off from it n even go through d trouble to waves me gudbye (TALK ABOUT EMBARRASSMENT!!!!) LOLX. i can feel all those wandering eyes in d foyer with the millions thought going through their teensy tiny little mind. "ewwwww" is probably their thought.

Oh well.... 

No comments: