Thursday, April 10, 2008

As simon cowell say, "Terrible Terrible Terrible" or as Yong say, "chiak lat chiak lat chiak lat"

Recently, sumthing serious hv been giving me troubles. Big one. Troubles dat cause sleepless nite. Troubles dat cause lost of appetite. Troubles dat cause rapid hair lost. So, wat am i talking bout here. Well, as u guys knoe, i dun hv an english name to go by. So ive been thinking of getting myself one of those. Problem is, i dun hv any idea which. As u could probably guess, there is more than thousands n ten thousands of english name available for grab. So, why am i making a big fuss out of d name? WHY??? YOU R ACTUALLY ASKING WHY??? Ok. Here, try dis situation(For guys only). Imagine urself, few years from now, n u just got married, n u r getting it on wif ur newly wed wife. So u guys just reach d climax of d thingie n during d estacy, she scream out ur name. If ur name is sumthing glamorous, it would be fine. But imagine ur name being sumthing like Bobby, or Robert (sumhow d name sound lame to no end for me) or sumthing. NOW DAT would be a huge turn off! So now im trying to get myself a cool name for ppl to address me by. Dun get me wrong. The whole point of getting myself an english name has ntg to do wif hving sumthing for my future wife to scream out during our special bonding time, well,.....not entirely anyway........erm... anyway, just for dis, i ll set up a vote beside to let u reader(S)[should the S be there anyway???? lolx] give me ur opinion. The current name i hv in mind is Ryan (just out of habit since i DID use dat name during NS n my ns fren is still calling me by dat name till dis very day), Anthony (my Aunt who is currently staying in singapore give me dat when she came back for another aunt's funeral n we actually meet up) or Vincent (dis name sounds so FREAKING COOL! not to mention HOT, n SEXY =P)

4 comments:

joey88 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
joey88 said...

Ola!hehe...guess hu i m?reading ur post makes me laugh till my house nearly collapse,by d way,i really feel dat vincent is a real cool name(its so cool that it makes me feel a bit tak match when use it on u ;p)i did think of using dat name as my son's name in d future(if i hv ANY children)but if u want 2 use dat,ok loh,niau lu loh...neway,u should hv guess out hu i m by looking at d name rite?c ur "smart" face oso noe u cant guess out eh la,take ur time 2 think about ur name la ya!OJIJI!

Samantha Sik said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Samantha Sik said...

Those are very coomon names..ntg cool to me..cos I have 10 friends named by Vincen,t Ryan..we have one in our class.. and Anthony...hmmm... My friend named her dog with that name ><
awwww
...
Kyle or Max.. I think they are pretty suit you ><
:))