Saturday, January 3, 2009

Cake oh cake, Y r u so hard to eat?

2day sumthing "bad" happen to me.... Ok, so it isnt all DAT bad, bt anyway, i accidentally cut myself up (ok, datz a bit too much, even though itz more likely only a scratch) wif a butter knife.

So how did it all happen??? So, i woke up in the middle of the afternoon, feeling all hungry n stuff, wandering in the kitchen, n stumble upon a *GOSH* chocolate cake in the fridge. Itz the type of sponge cake wif a layer of chocolate "shell" on top. So i thought, ok, ill take the cake out, cut it(wif a butter knife), n eat it. WAD A BIG MISTAKE. The smarter reader should hv notice by now n smirking n grinning endlessly while thinking "cutting it wif butter knife?? wad a moron!" Turns out dat the chocolate "shell" topping on top the cake wad harder than i thought, n when i tried to cut it wif the butter knife, the knife sorta slip pass the shell n graze my finger. It never occured to me dat the chocolate layer was so tough after spending a nite inside the refrigerator. Otherwise i would hv opted cutting it wif a chainsaw instead.

Wad done is done. In the end, i thought i was never going to be able to cut the cake n i would hv to starve to death, but then, just then (give credit to me for dis brilliant idea) i thought of, why not?, to just eat the cake. Straight like dis. Y bother cutting. So i sink my tooth into the cake, n hey, i manage to bite on it.

So all well ends well. I dun hv to starve. The cake get eaten. Everybody happy, cept my finger n a 1cm long n 0.5mm deep scratch. LOLX

No comments: